We decided to create an outdoor movie night for the kids. The best part for the kids was the little DRIVE IN car boxes we made with the license plate. Click here to create your own “ONTARIO” License Plate. Max 7 UPPER CASE LETTERS or 7-10 lowercase letters.
QUICK STEPS to create the DRIVE IN CAR BOX:
- Two plates on each side for tires
- Plate in middle for wheel
- Little circles for lights at the back
- Bristol Board at the front cut the shape of a car.
- The side flap of the box flip out and cover with wrapping paper so it’s like a tray
- Get the kids to decorate the back of the box and include a license plate. Download the license plate template here.