So many of you have asked for our secret recipe so we have finally decided to get it out of The GG Sister Recipe vault to share with all of you. We love making our Fresh From The Farm Chicken Wings ® in our air fryer. In fact, it’s the only way we have been making them over the past year. They come out crunchy and so tasty. It’s very easy and the main secret ingredient is using Farm Fresh ingredients. This is why we always get our chicken from our favourite family-run company, Maple Lodge Farms. We have peace of mind knowing that our chicken is raised on local Ontario Family Farms and that our chicken is grain-fed and always FRESH. This is why Maple Lodge Farms is our go-to brand and our family’s favourite. We also sourced some other farm-fresh ingredients from a local farm in Tiny, Ontario which is close to our family cottage.
5 to 6 minced garlic cloves from Dubeau Family Farm
2 tablespoons of honey from Dubeau Family Farm
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
125 ml of soya sauce
1 cup of flour
1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Flour the chicken wings
- Place chicken wings in the air fryer. Cook for 25 minutes until golden.
- While chicken wings are in the air fryer, you can make your honey garlic sauce. Add soya sauce and garlic to the saucepan and cook for one minute on medium heat. Next, add brown sugar and cook for another minute. Move heat to high, then add honey and whisk for two minutes on high. Remove from heat.
- Once chicken wings are ready to remove from air fryer and place in a bowl and let cool for 2 minutes. Add sauce to chicken wings and shake around to lightly coat the chicken wings with the sauce.
- Serve with Strawberry Arugula Feta Salad Drizzled with Honey Balsamic Dressing
Strawberry Arugula Feta Salad Drizzled with Honey Balsamic Dressing
1 pint of strawberries from Dubeau Family Farm
1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
¼ cup of extra virgin oil
¼ cup of crumbled feta
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon mustard and olive oil to make the salad dressing.
- Mix dressing with salad.
- Slice strawberries and mix salad again
- Add Crumbled Feta on top just before serving.